Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
My family loves these just as much as I do(Plus, because these have so much pb, you only need a couple to satisfy your craving...and maybe a little milk:)
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Warm oven to 350 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- 2In a lg. bowl beat peanut butter, brown sugar, and baking soda together until smooth.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla and mix on low just until blended. Dough will be soft and a bit moist.
- 4Roll one tablespoon of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet. Space the cookies about 1 inch apart. Flatten with a fork in the traditional pb cookie pattern.
- 5Bake for 10-11 mins until cookies are firm and puffy, and starting to crack. Let cool about 5 mins and then transfer to cooling racks. Cookies are delicate, but will harden up a bit the longer they sit. These make good cookie sanwiches with chocolate frosting in the middle!