★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- peanut butter
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- large egg
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350* and grease cookie sheets.
- 2Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Add beaten egg and baking soda to peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- 4Roll 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- 5Place dough balls one inch apart on cookie sheet and flatten with tines of fork making a cross pattern.
- 6Bake until puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes.
- 7Cool cookies on baking sheet about 2 minutes and then transfer with spatula to rack to cool.
- 8May be kept in air tight container at room temperature for 5 days.
- 9Makes about 2 dozen cookies.