★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cpeanut butter
1 tspbaking soda
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350* and grease cookie sheets.
- Beat together peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add beaten egg and baking soda to peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet.
- Place dough balls one inch apart on cookie sheet and flatten with tines of fork making a cross pattern.
- Bake until puffed and a golden pale, about 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on baking sheet about 2 minutes and then transfer with spatula to rack to cool.
- May be kept in air tight container at room temperature for 5 days.
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies.