Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup
- creamy peanut butter (l used skippy)
- 1 cup
- chunky peanut butter (l used skippy super chunk)
- 1-1/2 cups
- granulated sugar
- 2 large
- 2 tsp.
- vanilla extract
- 2 Tablesp.
- ground flaxseed, optional (see *note)
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1In a bowl, add the creamy and chunky peanut butter, plus the granulated sugar; beat together until smooth. (I used a hand held mixer to cream the mixture together.)
- 2Add the eggs and vanilla extract; beat until well combined.
- 3Using a spoon; stir in the flaxseed.
- 4Take a tablespoon of the dough, and shape by hand into a ball. (I used a small Pampered Chef Scoop, which is equal to 1-tablespoon.)
- 5Slightly flatten the dough balls with the palms of your hands, and then place them onto Pampered Chef Baking Stones. (I place 12 onto each baking stone 2-inches apart.)
- 6Press the top of each cookie down "gently" with a fork.
- 7Bake in a 350º oven for 12 minutes, then remove, and let the cookies set on baking stone(s) for 5 minutes, before removing to a wire rack and allowing the cookies to cool completely.
- 8*Note: Adding flaxseed to this recipe is optional, but if you decide not to add the flaxseed, you may need to chill the dough in the refrigerator for a couple hours before baking. This helps to firm up the cookie dough, plus it makes it a lot easier for handling the dough.
- 9Additional Note: I like to freeze these cookies in a Tupperware container, and just take out what I want to eat for later. I usually put those few frozen cookies in a plastic Glad container, and in no time they've unthawed for me to enjoy!