Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cupcreamy peanut butter (l used skippy)
1 cupchunky peanut butter (l used skippy super chunk)
1-1/2 cupsgranulated sugar
2 tsp.vanilla extract
2 Tablesp.ground flaxseed, optional (see *note)
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- In a bowl, add the creamy and chunky peanut butter, plus the granulated sugar; beat together until smooth. (I used a hand held mixer to cream the mixture together.)
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract; beat until well combined.
- Using a spoon; stir in the flaxseed.
- Take a tablespoon of the dough, and shape by hand into a ball. (I used a small Pampered Chef Scoop, which is equal to 1-tablespoon.)
- Slightly flatten the dough balls with the palms of your hands, and then place them onto Pampered Chef Baking Stones. (I place 12 onto each baking stone 2-inches apart.)
- Press the top of each cookie down "gently" with a fork.
- Bake in a 350º oven for 12 minutes, then remove, and let the cookies set on baking stone(s) for 5 minutes, before removing to a wire rack and allowing the cookies to cool completely.
- *Note: Adding flaxseed to this recipe is optional, but if you decide not to add the flaxseed, you may need to chill the dough in the refrigerator for a couple hours before baking. This helps to firm up the cookie dough, plus it makes it a lot easier for handling the dough.
- Additional Note: I like to freeze these cookies in a Tupperware container, and just take out what I want to eat for later. I usually put those few frozen cookies in a plastic Glad container, and in no time they've unthawed for me to enjoy!