candy bar chocolate chip walnut cookies
4 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking soda
5 coatmeal blended in blender until it is powdered
24 ozchocolate chips
2 cpacked brown sugar
1chocolate candy bar grated
2 tspbaking powder
3 cchopped walnuts or toasted pecans
How to Make candy bar chocolate chip walnut cookies
- measure oatmeal and blend in blender or food processor until it becomes a fine powder
- cream butter and sugars together
- add eggs and vanilla
- mix together with the flour,oatmeal,salt,baking powder,and baking soda
- add chocolate chips and grated chocolate candy bar.Add the nuts and blend well.
- roll dough in to balls. place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet or parchment lined sheet.
- bake 10 minutes or until light brown at 375 degree's remove from oven cool.