★★★★★ 2 votes5
- roll of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- small reese's peanut butter cups, unwrapped
How to Make Fast & Easy Reese's Cup Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and put mini muffin papers in mini muffin pans.
- 2Cut cookie dough into sixteen 1/2" slices, then quarter each slice. Put one piece of cookie dough in each mini muffin cup.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees F. for 6 minutes. Put a small unwrapped Reese's Cup on top of each cookie, pressing slightly into the cookie. Then bake for 5-6 more minutes, until done.
- 4Remove cookie and paper from pan and cool.