Elvis' Death by Melly
- 2 c
- peanut butter
- 2 c
- 2 tsp
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked and crubled
- banana, sliced to 1/2 in thickness, then quarter each slice
- mini marshmallows
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: MINI MUFFIN PAN
How to Make Elvis' Death by Melly
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix PB, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- 3Drop dough by rounded 1/2 tablespoon into each muffin well. Press into dough with thumb creating a cup out of the dough.
- 4Into each dough cup drop a quarter of a slice of banana, a sprinkle of bacon (about 1 teaspoon), and top with 2 marshmallows.
- 5Pop in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove and cool well before removing.
- 6If your mini muffin tin is not super non stick, please grease entire pan with butter before preparing recipe.