EDDIE'S PARTY COOKIES WITH COCONUT
How to Make EDDIE'S PARTY COOKIES WITH COCONUT
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar together using a electric mixer at medium speed.
- 3Add almond extract and blend well
- 4Scrape down bowl and add flour, chocolate chips, and coconut. Blend on low speed until mixed. DO NOT OVER BEAT.
- 5Shape rounded tablespoons full into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- 6Press balls with palm of your hand or a drinking glass into 1/2 inch thick cookie.
- 7Bake 15 to 17 minutes or just beginning to brown. Cool on wire rack.