Easy Santa Claus Cookies
- 2 pkg
- white chocolate coating, melted
- 1 pkg
- nutter butter sandwich cookies
- vanilla or white chips (or decorations of your choice)
- miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- red-hot candies
- red colored sugar
How to Make Easy Santa Claus Cookies
- 1Either in the microwave or on the stove top. Melt the white chocolate coating and stir until smooth.
( I have and use a small melting pot )
- 2Place waxed paper on your counter and dip one end of each cookie into the melted chocolate and place on waxed paper and sprinkle red sugar on top part of chocolate.
- 3Press one vanilla chip off center on hat for pom-pom or other decorations of your choice and let stand until firm.
- 4Dip other end of each cookie into melted chocolate for beard, leaving center of cookie uncovered.
- 5Place back on waxed paper to set.
- 6Using a toothpick; dab a bit of melted white chocolate on back of chip and attach for eyes.
- 7Using a toothpick; dab a bit of melted chocolate on the back side of red-hot candy for nose and place under the two eyes.
- 8After finishing all the cookies. Let them set and place them in a container with a lid until time to serve.