If you like almond, these are a must!
How to Make Dutch treats
- Using mixer, cream butter and cheese.
Gradually add the flour.
Cover and refrigerate one hour.
- Roll into one inch balls.
Press dough into mini muffin pan cups. Greased.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Add sugar and mix well.
- Cube the almond paste into small pieces and beat into mixture.
- Spoon a rounded teaspoon into each cup.
Top each with three almonds.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes or until lightly golden.
Cool for ten minutes before removing to cooling rack.
Yields 10 dozens