How to Make Dirt
- using a food processor-finely chop 1&1/2 bag of Oreos (of course you have to save some to eat while preparing this dish)-set aside
- Using a mixer, cream the cream cheese until smooth. Add powder sugar and blend well.
- Take the bowl of cream cheese mixture and fold in the cool whip* (I usually use 3/4 of container of cool whip*).
- Using a glass bowl (so you can see the layers), layer Oreo crumble, cream cheese mixture, and continue to layer finishing with Oreo crumble on top. Cover with a lid or seran wrap* and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- **Note** if making for children, I use the clear plastic cups (4 or 8oz) and make individual dirt cups. I add a few gummy worms in each cup. Children as well as adults love this dessert.