☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cvegetable oil
4 tspbaking soda
3baking chocolate bars
How to Make Dipped Gingersnaps
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl bowl, combine the sugar and oil. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in molasses.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually add dry mixture to cream mixture. Mix well.
- Shape into 3/4-in. balls and roll in sugar. Place 2-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookie springs back when touched.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Melt chocolate according to your preferred method.
- Dip the cookies halfway; shake off excess. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to harden.