☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 c
- 4 c
- 1/2 c
- 4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- baking chocolate bars
How to Make Dipped Gingersnaps
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2In a large bowl bowl, combine the sugar and oil. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in molasses.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 4Gradually add dry mixture to cream mixture. Mix well.
- 5Shape into 3/4-in. balls and roll in sugar. Place 2-in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- 6Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cookie springs back when touched.
- 7Remove to wire racks to cool. Melt chocolate according to your preferred method.
- 8Dip the cookies halfway; shake off excess. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to harden.