Diane's Fast and Festive Cookie Mix
I think she got the recipe in one of those little holiday cookie cookbooks by Pillsbury you find at the grocery store check out during the holidays.
How to Make Diane's Fast and Festive Cookie Mix
- In a 4 quart bowl or container, combine 1/2 each of the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- With a fork or pastry blender, cut half the butter into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Repeat the first two steps with the remaining ingredients. Transfer the mix to a tightly covered container. Store in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
- When you are ready to make cookies, remove the amount you need and let it come to room temperature before adding the other ingredients to make the recipes.
- Recipes for the Fast and Festive Cookie Mix:
Cherry Macaroon Kisses
Holiday Confetti Cut Outs
Caramel Pecan Bars
Chocolate Dipped Orange Supremes
Pumpkin Raisin Drops