Delicious Apricot Fold-over Cookies
How to Make Delicious Apricot Fold-over Cookies
- 1Cream butter and cheese till light. Blend sifted flour into creamed mixture. Add water and mix well. Chill 4-5 hours.
- 2Meanwhile, cook dried apricots according to package directions. Drain well.
- 3Stir sugar into hot fruit: cook and stir till mixture boils and becomes smooth; cool. Divide chilled dough in half.
- 4Roll each half to 10-inch squares; cut 2½-inch squares. Place tsp apricot filling in each square; bring up diagonal corners and seal.
- 5Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 F for 8-10 minutes.
- 6Makes about 2½ dozen cookies.