Cute Cookie Spiders For Halloween
- 1 large
- roll of slice and bake cookies, sugar or peanut butter (or your own recipe)
- rollos or chocolate covered cherries
- black shoe string licorice, cut into 2" lengths
- 1/3 c
- mini m&m's
- .68 oz
- tube of black coloring gel
How to Make Cute Cookie Spiders For Halloween
- 1Bake cookies as per package directions or your own recipe. When cookies come out of oven, place a Rollo candy (or chocolate covered cherry) on the cookie. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and then remove to cooling rack.
- 2Carefully stick licorice legs into sides of Rollo candy. (Sometimes I have found that it's easier to stick them under the Rollo.) "Glue" on eyes with a drop of black gel. Using black gel, add two black dots to eyes.