How to Make Cream Cheese Cookies
- 1Beat butter and cream cheese together.
- 2Slowly add flour, blend well. Chill dough overnight.
- 3Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface.
- 4Cut into 2 1/2” squares. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 1” apart.
- 5Put 1/4 tsp of preserves near each of two diagonally opposite tips.
- 6Fold remaining 2 corners toward the center and pinch to seal.
- 7Sprinkle nuts on each end over preserves. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until tips are lightly browned.
- 8Cool on cookie sheets 2-3 minutes then move to cooling racks.