How to Make Cream Cheese Cookies
- Beat butter and cream cheese together.
- Slowly add flour, blend well. Chill dough overnight.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface.
- Cut into 2 1/2” squares. Place on ungreased cookie sheet 1” apart.
- Put 1/4 tsp of preserves near each of two diagonally opposite tips.
- Fold remaining 2 corners toward the center and pinch to seal.
- Sprinkle nuts on each end over preserves. Bake at 350 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until tips are lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheets 2-3 minutes then move to cooling racks.