Cranberry Granola Cookies
1 stickbutter, room temperature
6 Tbsphealthy cooking oil (canola or the like)
3/4 cfirmly packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 tspground cinnemon
1 cquick oats
2 cloose granola
1 cdried cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Granola Cookies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugars on medium spead of electric mixer until creamy. Slowly incorporate the oil.
- Add eggs, beat well
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a bowl; mix well. Gradually add to the sugar, shortening and egg mix. Mix well.
- Add oatmeal, granola and dried cranberries; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets
- bake 10-12 minutes or until a light golder brown. Cool 1-2 minutes on cookie sheet and then remove them to paper towels.