Cran White Chocolate Cheesecake Macadamia Cookies
1/2 ccrisco baking sticks - butter flavored
1/2 csalted sweet cream butter (wal-mart's brand works fine)
3/4 cpacked brown sugar
1 boxjello sugar free cheesecake flavor pudding mix (1 oz)
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbrandy (i use e&j brand)
1 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1/2 cmacadamia nuts, chopped (or use one 2-oz pkg. fisher chief's already chopped)
How to Make Cran White Chocolate Cheesecake Macadamia Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 - make sure oven is pre-heated
Line cookie trays with parchment paper
- using mixer, cream together the Crisco and the butter
Add in the brown sugar and pudding mix until well blended
- Add eggs in one at a time until well incorporated
- Add in the vanilla and brandy and mix well
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, the slowly blend in to main mixture on a low setting scraping the bowl with a spatula often
- Stir in the white chips and macadamia nuts making sure they are mixed in completely.
- Drop cookies by tbsp full onto prepared parchment paper (do NOT spray parchment paper with any cooking spray)
Microwave whole frozen cranberries in batches about 7 at a time for 45 seconds then drain on paper towel.
Bury one whole cranberry in the center of each unbaked cookie so it's well secured.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 to 10 minutes watching carefully as you don't want to overbake. Baking time will depend on your oven ~
Cool so the cranberry doesn't burn anyone's mouth then ENJOY! ! !