How to Make Cracker Cookies
- 1Line baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 400. Line pan with crackers.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat combine butter and sugar until completely melted.
- 3Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Pour over crackers. Use a spatula to cover evenly over crackers.
- 4Bake for 5 minutes. Pour chips over top. After a minute or 2 spread chips over entire pan. Making sure all crackers are covered. Sprinkle nuts over top while chocolate is still warm.
- 5Put in fridge for 1 hour. Break into pieces. Store covered in fridge.