Sometimes we'd add other ingredients to make it extra special like shredded coconut.
Picture and recipe from Taste Of Home.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Cookie Pizza
- 1In a bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour until blended.
- 2Spread dough onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Bake 5-6 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
- 3This recipe is best eaten the same day it's prepared.
- 4***1 serving (1 piece) equals 354 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 142 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.