Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup mini chips semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- coarse sea salt
How to Make Cookie Dough Truffles Recipe
- 1In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 2Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- 3In a microwave bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off; Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Sprinkle with a few grains of sea salt on each truffle. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.