Coconut Cookie Bars
Leslie Speed Dutton
3 ckeebler brand chips deluxe triple chocolate cookies, crushed, about 24
3 Tbspbutter, melted
14 ozcoconut, flacked, about 5 1/3 cups
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
2 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cpecans, in pieces
2 Tbspvegetable oil
6keebler brand chips deluxe triple chocolate, cookies
1/2 cvanilla or white chocolate chips
1/3 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Coconut Cookie Bars
- 1. In medium bowl combine the 24 crushed KEEBLER CHIPS DELUXE Original cookies and butter. Press on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl stir together coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Spoon dollops on crust. Use two forks to evenly spread coconut mixture over crust. Sprinkle with pecans. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes more or until beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwave-safe bowl combine semi-sweet chocolate morsels and oil. Micro-cook at high about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Evenly spread over baked mixture.
- Coarsely break up the 6 remaining cookies. Sprinkle over chocolate. In a small microwave-safe bowl combine white chocolate morsels and remaining oil. Microwave on high about 45 seconds - 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Drizzle over cookies.
- Cool completely over wire rack. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Cut into 2 x 1-inch rectangles.