Coconut Butter Cookies
I like to put frosting in between 2 cookies and eat them that way ..yummy.
How to Make Coconut Butter Cookies
- 1Cream together the butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Mix together the egg , vanilla and salt and mix into the butter mixture.
- 3Gradually add the sifted flour until well mixed.
- 4Stir in the coconut until all mixed together.
- 5Drop teaspoonfuls onto a un-greased cookie sheet ; Flatten them into a wafer shape or a round shape if desired.
- 6Bake @ 375° for 10-12 minutes.