Coconut Almond Macaroons (low sugar/gluten free)
How to Make Coconut Almond Macaroons (low sugar/gluten free)
- 1Place the almonds in a food processor and process until ground but not too fine.
- 2Place the ground almonds, coconut, salt and Splenda in a bowl and mix well.
- 3Add the egg whites, yogurt and almond extract to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Drop cookies by tablespoonfull onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.Press down with the back of the spoon until about 1/2 inch thick.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.