Cocoa Kiss Cookies
1 cbutter or margarine softened
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 2/3 call-purpose flour
1/4 chershey's cocoa
1 cfinely chopped pecans
9 ozhershey's kisses chocolates
How to Make Cocoa Kiss Cookies
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Stir together flour and cocoa; add in butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Add pecans; beat until well blended. Refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Mold scant tablespoon of dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly, about 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
- Roll in powdered sugar. Roll in sugar again before serving, if desired. About 4-1/2 dozen cookies. Serve 8 persons.