Cin's been baking cookies..."Chocolate Crinkles"
I know I have made them lots of times.
I was looking at some of her (BC's) cookie recipe photos awhile back and I think mine look just as good as hers (maybe better).
If you have not made these, give them a try.
1/2 cvegetable oil (sometimes i use applesauce)
4 ozunsweetened baking chocolate (melted & cooled)
2 cgranulated sugar (i used splenda)
2 tsppure vanilla (i used homemade vanilla)
2 call-purpose flour (do not use self-rising flour in this recipe)
2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspsea salt
1/2 cpowdered sugar (i used a little more; i use my homemade splenda powderd-sugar)
How to Make Cin's been baking cookies..."Chocolate Crinkles"
- Preheat oven to 350°F. and grease cookie sheets with shortening or non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix oil (or applesauce), chocolate, granulated sugar (or Splenda) and the vanilla. Stir in the eggs...one at a time.
- Blend in the flour, baking powder and salt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls into the powdered sugar. Roll them around in it to coat and shape into balls. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no imprint remains when you touched one lightly in center.
When ready, take pan of cookies out of the oven and immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. All there is left to do now is ENJOY!!! Or you may want to clean up your mess =;D.