Cinnamon Sugar Cookies/Dialysis & Kidney friendly
This new dialysis cooking has been a challenge but I am finding many wonderful things online that can be added to Dads diet and help to make it more pleasing to his palate.
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar (3/4 cup splenda sugar blend)
- 2 eggs
- 1 c butter, soft
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablesppons sugar (3 tablespoons splenda sweetener)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
TO ROLL IN
How to Make Cinnamon Sugar Cookies/Dialysis & Kidney friendly
- 1Put all the cookie ingredients in a large bowl and mix together well.
- 2Mix the 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- 3Roll cookie dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the cinnamon and sugar mix.
- 4Put cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.