2 stickroom temp butter
1 Tbspgingerbread spice
1 ctoasted pecans, chopped
1 cdried fruit, chopped
1/2 cbrandy or water
How to Make Christmas Snowballs
- Place dried fruit in a bowl with brandy or water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add in vanilla, soaked fruit, and pecans; mix until combined.
Add in flour, salt, and gingerbread spice; mix on low until dough comes together.
- Roll into 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool on sheet.
Roll in powdered sugar and let completely cool.
- Store in an airtight container for 1 week.