chocolaty peanut butter semi-healthy hay stacks!
- 12 ounce package of chocolate chips
- 1/3 c
- peanut butter (i use reduced fat for baking because it taste the same, like simply jiff)
- 3 c
- fiber one original cereal
- 1/2 c
- nuts (peanuts, walnuts, almonds, pecans) optional
How to Make chocolaty peanut butter semi-healthy hay stacks!
- 1melt the entire package of chocolate chips with the peanut butter together in a double boiler
- 2add the 3 cups of fiber one and the nuts if you choose to use them.
- 3stir well till all is coated
- 4drop by teaspoons on wax paper till cool and set
- 5chow down!
Store in air tight container in layers separated by wax paper layers