Chocolate Pecan low cal cookies
It only makes 3 dozen so its simple and fast.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/3 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
1 1/4 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking soda
8 ozsemi-sweet chocolate chips
8 ozpecans, broken
1 ozholly berry christmas decor candies
How to Make Chocolate Pecan low cal cookies
- Mix together the margarine and sugars.
- Add egg, water and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add chocolate chips, nuts and candies.
- Bake at 325 for 12 minutes. Remove to waxed paper until cool. Enjoy!
- Note - I added a little more than a teaspoon of vanilla, not exactly a teaspoon. Also, these come out good with walnuts too. The candies are not necessary either - I just had some and decided to use them.