Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozbag mini marshmallows
1/4 csmooth peanut butter
6 crice krispies
1 bag(s)semi-sweet baking chocolate
1 cpeanut butter chips
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper and spray abundantly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- On stove top in large pot add marshmallows and butter and cook until marshmallows are melted. Mix in peanut butter and rice krispies.
- With greased hands spread out the rice krispy mixture on wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips together either on stove or in microwave. Spread over top the rice krispies.
- using the wax paper start rolling jelly roll style on the long side. Roll tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour. Slice and serve