Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 10 oz
- bag mini marshmallows
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- smooth peanut butter
- 6 c
- rice krispies
- 1 bag(s)
- semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 c
- peanut butter chips
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats
- 1Line a large baking sheet with wax paper and spray abundantly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2On stove top in large pot add marshmallows and butter and cook until marshmallows are melted. Mix in peanut butter and rice krispies.
- 3With greased hands spread out the rice krispy mixture on wax paper.
- 4Melt the chocolate and peanut butter chips together either on stove or in microwave. Spread over top the rice krispies.
- 5using the wax paper start rolling jelly roll style on the long side. Roll tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour. Slice and serve