Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
1/4 cbutter, softened
3/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 call purpose flour
1/4 tspbaking soda
1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
1/3 cmilk chocolate chips (for topping)
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/3 csemi-sweet chocolate chips (for topping)
3/4 cpeanut butter, creamy
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350*F. Grease 12 standard muffin cups. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine sugar, butter and water. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Stir in 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in egg and vanilla. Add flour and baking soda; stir until blended. Allow to cool to room temperature (won't take long. You don't want the next chips to melt).
- Stir in 1/2 cup each of the milk chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 14 - 15 minutes or until tops are set but a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out still slightly wet. Place pan on cooling rack. The centers will fall upon cooling.
- Place peanut butter in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds. Spoon 1 Tablespoon into the center of each brownie. Use all the peanut butter.
- Top each brownie with 2 or 3 of each milk and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Cool completely. Remove from pan.