CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER-CARAMEL COOKIES
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 c
- chunky peanut butter
- 2 c
- original bisquick mix
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/3 c
- milk chocolate-covered caramel candies (rolo)
How to Make CHOCOLATE-PEANUT BUTTER-CARAMEL COOKIES
- 1In a large bowl, stir milk and peanut butter until smooth. Stir in Bisquick mix, 1/4 cup sugar and the vanilla.
- 2Shape dough into 1-1/4-inch balls. Roll tops in 1/3 cup sugar. On ungreased cookie sheet, place balls, sugar sides up, 2 inches apart.
- 3Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until bottoms of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press chocolate candy into top of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.