Chocolate Oat Tea Cookies
If you are trying to eat healthy, these are no guilt!
No bake (but not your standard no-bake cookies...which I don't like much myself.)
I came up with these when needing a gluten free option to bring to get togethers. Popular with both the kids and adults, a bit to my surprise, considering there is no extra sugar. (If doing strict gluten-free, make sure you get gluten free oats...most U.S. oats are rotated with wheat crops, and not completely gluten free.)
- 1/2 c
- olive oil, light flavored
- 1/2 c
- tiny pinch
- salt (go light on this, or leave out is o.k.)
- 3 c
- quick oats
- 1 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Oat Tea Cookies
- 1Boil water and oil. Take off heat. Add salt, oats & chocolate. Mix well, melting chocolate.
- 2Form balls, rolling in your palms, to make cookies. You can stack them once they are cool enough.