Chocolate Hazelnut No-Bake Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2-1/3 c
- quick oatmeal
- 1 (14-oz) can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1-1/4 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 c
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut No-Bake Cookies
- 1Line baking sheets with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2Place the oats and hazelnuts in a medium-size mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 3Combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips in a saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate is completely melted. Remove the pan from the heat, add the chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla, and stir until completely incorporated. Add the oats and hazelnuts to the chocolate mixture and mix until the oats are fully coated with chocolate.
- 4Drop the mixture (2 Tbsp for each cookie) onto the lined baking sheets. Let the cookies set until cooled and hardened.