☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
14 ozsweetened condensed milk
14 ozsweetend shredded coconut
1 tspvanilla extract
2 largeegg whites, room temperature
1/2 tspkosher salt
6 ozdark (70-70%) chocolate, melted
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Heat oven to 350° F (180° C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place condensed milk, coconut and vanilla in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Beat egg whites and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks from. Fold into the coconut.
- Drop tablespoon-sized mounds of coconut on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Dip half of the macaroons in melted chocolate. Transfer to a plate lined with parchment. Refrigerate until set.