- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk
- 14 oz
- sweetend shredded coconut
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- egg whites, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 6 oz
- dark (70-70%) chocolate, melted
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- 1Heat oven to 350° F (180° C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2Place condensed milk, coconut and vanilla in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- 3Beat egg whites and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer until soft peaks from. Fold into the coconut.
- 4Drop tablespoon-sized mounds of coconut on baking sheet. Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool on rack.
- 5Dip half of the macaroons in melted chocolate. Transfer to a plate lined with parchment. Refrigerate until set.