Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
1 2/3 csugar
2 tspvanilla extract
2 ozunsweet chocolate, melted (or 6 tbsp cocoa + 2 tbsp veg. oil)
2 tspbaking powder
smallbowl of confectioners' sugar
How to Make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Thoroughly cream shortening, sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs and chocolate.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt; add to mix alternately with milk.
- Chill about 3 hours (or over night).
- Form balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Cool slightly then remove from pan to finish cooling.