Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)(15 oz. sweetened condensed milk
2 ozdark chocolate, unsweetened
2 ccoconut, shredded
1 Tbspcoffee, strongly brewed
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Macaroons
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk with chocolate in the top of a double boiler (you could use two pots, one smaller than the other). Place the top pan over bottom pot that holds the water.
- Whisk the milk and cholate constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well. Drop onto two cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until done, about ten minutes. Be careful because they burn easily. You want them chewy and soft.