Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
How to Make Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt 2/3 cup of the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Set aside.
- Sift flour, cocoa and baking soda into a medium bowl.
- Using electric mixer on medium, beat butter and sugars until smooth and combined.
- Add melted chocolate and mix on low until blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Add flour, mix until incorporated.
- Fold in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop mounds of dough onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 18 minutes, until the cookies are moist, but firm.
- Cool on cookie sheet 5 minutes, then move to wire rack the cool completely.