Chocolate Chocolate Brownie Cookie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
A picture of this cookie appears next to the definition of the word "decadent" in the dictionary... or it least it should!! Try 'em while their still warm for an extra indulgent treat. The Test Kitchen
- 3 c
- confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 c
- dark dutch cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp
- coarse sea salt
- 5-7 oz
- dark or semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 4 large
- egg whites
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Chocolate Chocolate Brownie Cookie
- 1Preheat oven to 325*f
- 2Whisk together sugar, cocoa (spooned and leveled), and salt. Stir in chocolate chunks and nut if using.
- 3Add egg whites and stir just untill mix, do not over mix.
- 4Drop dough onto two parchment-lined baking sheets about 2-3 inches apart, about 1/4 cup at a time, should make about 10 cookies.
- 5Bake untill cookie are cracked and a little dry on top, about 25minutes. remove frome oven and place on wire rack till cookies are completerly cooled.