Chocolate Chip Vanilla Pudding cookies
2 1/4 call purpose flour
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 tspbaking soda
1 smallpkg vanilla instant pudding mix
2 stickreal butter, room temperature
2 tspvanilla extract
12 oz pkgmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Vanilla Pudding cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix in flour and baking soda and cinnamon
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- Then slowly mix in flour, and baking soda mix into the wet mix bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for ONLY 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving.