Chocolate Chip Vanilla Pudding cookies
- 2 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 small
- pkg vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 stick
- real butter, room temperature
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 12 oz pkg
- milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 c
How to Make Chocolate Chip Vanilla Pudding cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, mix in flour and baking soda and cinnamon
- 3In a separate bowl, beat the butter, both sugars, pudding mix, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat until fluffy.
- 4Then slowly mix in flour, and baking soda mix into the wet mix bowl until well mixed.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls, onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for ONLY 9-10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving.