Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Bars
- 2 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh ground flax seed (optional)
- 1 c
- margarine or butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 c
- 3.4 oz
- instant pudding mix (any flavor but vanilla or banana work well)
- 1 tsp
- 2 large
- 12 oz
- chocolate chips (any flavor)
- 1 c
- nuts, chopped (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and fresh ground flax seed. Set aside.
- 3In a separate bowl, blend margarine, sugars (sugar substitutes can also be used), pudding mix, and vanilla; blend until creamy. Beat in eggs.
- 4Gradually stir in flour mixture until almost blended. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts just until combined. Do not over mix!
- 5Press dough into a 13x9 glass baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until light golden brown and dough is set. Cool completely before serving.
- 6***There are so many combinations to try.
-Chocolate pudding mix with chocolate and peanut butter chips.
-Coconut pudding mix with white chocolate chips and Macadamia nuts
-Banana pudding mix with chocolate chips and pecans
-Butterscotch pudding mix with butterscotch chips and pecans
-Chocolate pudding mix with caramel chips or Reeses Pieces
They're all so good! The possibilities are endless!