Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies
1 1/2 cquick cooking oats
2 1/4 cflour
1 1/2 tspbaking soda
3/4 cbrown sugar
3/4 cwhite sugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tsplemon juice
1 pkgghiradelli semi-sweet (or milk chocolate) chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pan Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the oats, flour, soda, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugars, vanilla and lemon.
- Add the the eggs and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, in portions.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spread dough evenly in a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until cookies are golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool in pan.
- Slice and serve!