Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 cbutter or margarine
1/2 cgranulated sugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
2 1/2 cquick oats
4 cchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Combine flour, soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat brown sugar, sugar and butter together until smooth.
- Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Add oats, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-13 minutes for crispy cookies, or 9-10 minutes for chewy cookies.
- Allow cookies to cool slightly on cookie sheet then remove to racks or parchment paper to cool completely.