Chocolate Chip Cookies
I have several recipes for chocolate chip cookies, and this is by far THE BEST!
It's really a delicious treat! I hope you will give it a try!
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Combine butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Drop by teaspoonful's onto ungreased cookie sheets.
I use a small cookie scoop, to keep size uniform.
- Bake in the upper third of the oven, at 350 degrees,
for 10 to 12 minutes, or until set.
- *** Cookies do not brown very much.
The texture is soft when removed from the oven,
but slightly crisp and chewy when cool.