Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
1 3/4 cflour
1/4 ccocoa powder
1 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter, at room temperature
1 cgranulated sugar
1 clight brown sugar
1 tspalmond extract
2 1/2 coatmeal
1 cdried cherries
2 cmilk chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda into a bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and almond extract and mix until well combined.
- Add flour and oatmeal and mix until incorporated.
- Mix in dried cherries and chocolate chips,
- Use ice cream scoop to place mounds of dough on cookie sheets.
- Bake 22 - 25 minutes until dough is no longer shiny.
- Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.