Chewy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
- roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp
- egg yolks
- 12 oz
- semi-sweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
How to Make Chewy Chocolate-Peanut Butter Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cut cookie dough in half crosswise. Cut each section in half lengthwise. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 2Bake 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix condensed milk, peanut butter, vanilla and egg yolks until smooth. Spoon milk mixture evenly over partially baked crust; carefully spread.
- 3Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until set. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 3 minutes to soften. Spread evenly over top. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.