Chewy Brownie Cookies
Tis the season to bake up some yummies! :)
- 2/3 c
- crisco shortening. (not butter flavor)
- 1 1/2 c
- packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/3 c
- unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips ( 12 ounce package)
How to Make Chewy Brownie Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Combine the Crisco shortening, brown sugar,water and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 3Combine the flour,cocoa and baking soda mixing them together just until blended.
- 4Combine the Crisco,brown sugar mixture and the flour cocoa mixture together.
Add the chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by teaspoon full, onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Bake one sheet at a time @ 375 degrees for 11 minutes. Check them, as you do not want to over bake these cookies!
- 6Cool on sheet for 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks.