Chewy Brownie Cookies
Tis the season to bake up some yummies! :)
2/3 ccrisco shortening. (not butter flavor)
1 1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/3 cunsweetened baking cocoa
1/4 tspbaking soda
2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips ( 12 ounce package)
How to Make Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the Crisco shortening, brown sugar,water and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Combine the flour,cocoa and baking soda mixing them together just until blended.
- Combine the Crisco,brown sugar mixture and the flour cocoa mixture together.
Add the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon full, onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Bake one sheet at a time @ 375 degrees for 11 minutes. Check them, as you do not want to over bake these cookies!
- Cool on sheet for 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire racks.