Chessmen Banana Puddin
2 pkgchessmen cookies
1 can(s)14oz sweetened condensed milk
1 pkg8oz cream cheese
1 large12oz tub whipped cream topping
1 pkg5oz instant banana cream pudding mix
1/4 cfresh lemon juice
How to Make Chessmen Banana Puddin
- Make pudding mix according to instructions,then let cool while other ingredients are prepared.
- Squeeze lemon juice in to a bowl,place sliced bananas in the lemon juice to prevent browning(this will also add a refreshing flavor).
- In a large mixing bowl,beat room temperature cream cheese,whipped cream,& condensed milk until all is smooth.
- Combine banana pudding with the cream cheese mixture,remove the bananas from soaking & stir in.
- Layer cookies in a clear serving pan or bowl.Cover bottom with cookies faced down,line cookies around the sides of the dish,then pour on that creamy goodness,another layer of cookies faced up & you're sure to please you & your crowd after at least a half hour of refrigeration so those cookies can soften a bit..enjoy!