Chessmen Banana Puddin
- 2 pkg
- chessmen cookies
- 1 can(s)
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pkg
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 large
- 12oz tub whipped cream topping
- 1 pkg
- 5oz instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1/4 c
- fresh lemon juice
How to Make Chessmen Banana Puddin
- 1Make pudding mix according to instructions,then let cool while other ingredients are prepared.
- 2Squeeze lemon juice in to a bowl,place sliced bananas in the lemon juice to prevent browning(this will also add a refreshing flavor).
- 3In a large mixing bowl,beat room temperature cream cheese,whipped cream,& condensed milk until all is smooth.
- 4Combine banana pudding with the cream cheese mixture,remove the bananas from soaking & stir in.
- 5Layer cookies in a clear serving pan or bowl.Cover bottom with cookies faced down,line cookies around the sides of the dish,then pour on that creamy goodness,another layer of cookies faced up & you're sure to please you & your crowd after at least a half hour of refrigeration so those cookies can soften a bit..enjoy!