Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
How to Make Cherry Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
- Beat butter. Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add milk and vanilla and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and dried cherries.
- Drop dough by the tablespoon into cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes until tops of cookies look dry.
- Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.