Cheesecake Cookie Cups
JUST THINK OF ALL THE OTHER THINGS YOU CAN PUT INTO THESE COOKIE CUPS!
Like ice cream or pudding or jello or pie filling or cool whip with fresh fruit....etc.
- 14 oz
- pkg. pillsbury simply refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spray 12 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Place one cookie dough round in each muffin cup. In bottom and up sides.
- 2Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Press end of wooden spoon handle into center of each cookie cup to deflate, if necessary. Cool completely in pan, about 20 minutes.
- 3In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating after each addition.
- 4Carefully remove cookie cups from pan. Spoon cheesecake filling into center of each cup. Top with chocolate chips or other toppings. Serve immediately or chill and serve cold.
- 5Note: Add 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel and 1 Tablespoon lemon juice to make a lemony cheesecake filling . Instead of chips, top with fresh blueberries or sliced strawberries.